With the use of daily living activities, our occupational therapists will assist you in regaining your independence and learning a new set of skills necessary in living your life to the fullest. Our OTs will encourage them to participate in various activities of daily living to help them improve, regain, and develop the skills needed for daily living and work. We help the disabled, the ill, the young, and the old to lead a more independent and active life.
Our OTs can provide the following services:
- Home Environmental Modifications
- Assistance with ADLs
- Exercises for Pain Management
- Work Simplification and Safety Practices
- Patient and Family Re-Education
- Motor Skills and Coordination Enhancement Programs
- And More
For inquiries, you may call us at 770-864-5707. You can also find our complete contact information at the bottom of the page.